Upcoming event: Monday June 12th 2023, 16:00
Geothermal Energy – A quick overview of Today
Together with the EAGE LC Paris and SPE France we have organized this event which is divided into a session of technical presentations followed by a visit to the Geothermal demonstrator from SLB in Clamart.
Part 1 Geothermal Energy talks (Hybrid):
Our experts will present different aspects of geothermal energy, advances and challenges as seen from their companies and countries.
– Alexandre Stopin from BRGM
– Rebecca Bolton from CGG (presenting remotely from the UK)
– Chiaki Morelli from SLB (presenting remotely from Japan)
Part 2 Visit the Celsius Energy geothermal demonstrator (In person – Limited Seats)
Please register on the following links:
Recent past webinar: Friday May 19th 2023, 12:00
From the 2022-2023 SPWLA Distinguished speaker series “Naturally Fractured Carbonate Reservoir Characterization: A Case Study of a Mature High Pour Point Oil Field in Hungary ”
Muhammad Nur Ali de Akbar:
Abstract and Bio of presenter : SPWLA-2022-0109_Abstract_Biography.pdf
As it will be a webinar session via Teams , for registration, if you did not receive an invitation , send a request via an email with name & company to : email@example.com
Comme il s’agit d’une session web via Teams, pour vous inscrire, si vous n’avez pas reçu d’invitation, envoyez une requête par mail, avec nom et compagnie, à : firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent past event : Friday April 21st 2023 , 12:00
“The Paradox of Anisotropy Generalized to Deviated Wells in Orthotropic Media “
Martin G. Luling , PhD. :
Abstract and Bio of presenter : Generalized_Paradox_Anisotropy-MGLuling_Abstract_Biography.pdf
Recent past event : “ACOUSTICS” : Friday , March 31 , 2023 , 14:00 – 18:00
Location : SGF , Société Géologique de France, 77 Rue Claude Bernard , 75005 PARIS .
Technical program with 4 presentations on Acoustic Imaging and Anisotropy :
- Abstract and Bio of presenters : Abstracts_Bios_Acoustics_31March2023.pdf .
- DSI Anisotropy, by Charles Naville, IFP-EN
- Presentation : Ch_Naville_IFPEN_Presentation_SPWLA_France_March31_2023.pdf
- Sonic Scanner Anisotropy, by Jeroen Jocker, SLB
- Acoustics Anisotropy Scaling , by Pascal Debec, TotalEnergies
- Presentation : not available yet
- Digital Acoustics – AI/ML, by Lin Liang and Ting Lei, SLB
Recent past webinar event : Tuesday , March 7 , 2023 , 12:00 – 13:00 , via Teams
“’ In Situ Accurate Flow Diagnostic using Innovative Ultra Compact Production Logging Tool’’ by Virginie SCHOEPF , Openfield Technology .
- Abstract and Bio of presenter : Abstract_Bio_Technical_Meeting_07March2023.pdf .
Recent past event : Friday , January 27 , 2023 , 10:00 – 12:00 am
Location : SLB – SRPC , Services Techniques Schlumberger , 1 Rue Becquerel, 91240 CLAMART ;
Technical session with the following program :
- 10:00-11:00 : Borehole imagers, measurement principle and interpretation, at SRPC Showroom. Presenter: Nadege Bize Forest, SLB
- 11:00-12:00 : ”Unsupervised Facies Pattern Recognition of Brazilian Pre-Salt Carbonate Borehole Images”. Presenter: Laura Lima, 2022- 2023 SPWLA distinguished speaker, SLB
- Abstract and Bio of presenters : Abstract_Bio_Technical_Meeting_27Jan2023.pdf .
Following this session , from 12:00 to 14:00pm , a friendly meeting took place at the POP , Bar -Restaurant , 2 Grand Place , 92350 Le Plessis-Robinson.
Future possible event :
Initially planned during the march 2022 technical session on “ Behind Casing Evaluation and Interpretation” , the following presentation :
THROUGH-TUBING CASING DEFORMATION AND TUBING ECCENTRICITY IMAGE TOOL FOR WELL INTEGRITY MONITORING AND PLUG-ABANDONMENT by Qinshan Yang (GOWell International), SPWLA Distinguished Lecturer 2021 – 2022
had to be cancelled and postponed to another date.
Abstract and Bio of Presenter : read or download the pdf file :